Thursday, October 16, 2008

Classes

Even with all these crazy adventures, unfortunately I'm still in school. =) I am taking four classes, International Business and Management, Business Strategy, Economics of Globalization, and International Project Finance. The classes here are so different from back at home. At home we have thousands of homeworks and quizzes and tests and everything, but here, not so much. In 3 of my 4 classes my whole grade is based on the final. The whole grade! There are no homeworks, assignments, quizzes or anything. It is kind of ridiculous. It's nice because it gives us plenty of time to travel and see all we can, i just have no idea what to expect. So i just keep reading, reading and reading. I only have class Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so traveling is a lot of fun. Most Tuesdays i travel with my friend Erica to some new amazing place because she doesn't have class Tuesday either. So classes are good, they are pretty interesting and the professors are good. It is just so hard to focus when you are in Italy! I'm sure I'll be fine though, everyone says it's not so bad and if you study you will be fine. Well, now that I've got boring classes out of the way back to the trips, with my next one being Southern Italy!!!! Ciao!

No comments: